CUSTOMS & VAT FULL EXEMPTION
In 10 years, Tarmac Aerosave has developed an effective and experienced customs and VAT management system to guarantee the success of our customers’ projects.
We manage on behalf of our customers all customs and VAT procedures to ensure accrual suspension of French and Spanish customs duties and importation VAT on products subject to processing operations within our facilities.
Contact us to get more information about this solution for aircraft arriving in Europe.
Safe and secure shipping of goods is a common concern in aviation.
Our experienced carpentry team design and manufacture customized wooden crates for worldwide transport of large, heavy and po-tentially dangerous components.
All crates are made with treated wood internationally approved avoiding extra handling of the compo-nents and ensuring maximum safety.
THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS
Thanks to our 17,000 sq.m warehouse capacity,
we offer components storage solutions for customers who want to manage
their stock form Europe.
Tarmac Aerosave can act as a Third-Party Logistics Partner in order to stream line customers’ supply chain.
We deliver efficient and safe component storage in France and Spain with our brand new, heated and humidity-controlled warehouses.
Since 2016, Tarmac Aerosave is an approved Part-147 Maintenance Training Organization.
We can deliver the below trainings in T4 (Gen Fam) and/or in T1&T2 :
- Airbus A318 / 319 / 320 / 321 (CFM56)
- Airbus A319 / 320 / 321 (IAE V2500, CFM LEAP1A)
- Airbus A330 (GE CF6, PW 4000, RR Rb211 TRENT 700)
- Airbus A340 (CFM56)
- Boeing B737 600 / 700 / 800 / 900 (CFM56)
- Airbus A318 / 319 / 320 / 321 (CFM56) to Airbus A319 / 320 / 321 (IAE V2500)
- Airbus A318 / 319 / 320 / 321 (all Engines) to Airbus A319 / 320 / 321 (CFM LEAP 1 A)
- Airbus A318 / 319 / 320 / 321 (all Engines) to Airbus A330 (GE CF6, PW4000, RR Rb211 TRENT 700)
- Airbus A330 (all Engines) to Airbus A340 (CFM56)
To close the circular economy loop in aircraft recycling, Tarmac Aerosave teams up with
Aero Design to design and create unique works of art from recycled aircraft parts.
Special trophy, prestigious furniture, personalized corporate gifts…
There is no limit to our creativity.
Contact us for more details.