Established in Tarbes (France) in 2007, in Teruel (Spain) in 2013 and in Toulouse-Francazal (France) in 2017, TARMAC AEROSAVE offers the biggest aircraft storage capacity in Europe backed up by its strong MRO and dismantling capabilities. With a strong shareholding structure (Airbus Group, Safran Group, Suez) TARMAC AEROSAVE managed to receive over 635 aircraft, dismantle 136 aircraft and 100 engines, in 10 years. As a Part 147 organization, TARMAC AEROSAVE offers aircrafts trainings and ratings.
To strengthen its growth, TARMAC AEROSAVE is looking for Licensed B1 and/or B2 aircraft engineers M/F, all rating, on a permanent contract basis for our 3 locations: Tarbes & Toulouse (France) & Teruel (Spain).
The licensed B1 and/or B2 aircraft engineers is specialized in aeronautical mechanical engineering, he/she supervises mechanics in carrying out maintenance operations and advises them from technical point of view, in compliance with EASA/FAA Part 145. He/she works as a Certifying Staff Engineer in accordance with the rules and the tasks established and applicable in the Company
- Holding a valid EASA part 66 B1 and/or B2 licensed with rating on Airbus, Boeing, ATR and/or Embraer.
- 5-10 years’ experience on PART M, PART 145 environment in line and hangar settings.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Fluency in English (read and write at least) is essential. French and Spanish language
TARMAC AEROSAVE offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent health benefits
- No rotation schedules
- Opportunity of developing your career thanks to our Part 147 training center.
- A challenging high-growth environment
- A great atmosphere and team