TARMAC Aerosave, n°1 in Europe for Aircraft Storage & n°1 worldwide for Aircraft Green Recycling is recruiting to strengthen his activity and growth.
We are looking for Supply Chain Coordinator M/F for our location in Tarbes (France) for a short term contract (replacement maternity leave).
The Supply Chain Coordinator intervenes throughout the supply chain and logistics operations related to maintenance projects.
- Managing projects’ demands ans supplies’ relevance in terms of quantities, costs, deadlines complying with allocated budget.
- Placing orders and managing suppliers for which he/she is responsible, from the issuance until their delivery and availability.
- Participating in projects monitoring meetings, consolidating information, providing answers and updating the information system.
- Monitoring suppliers, managing and measuring the operational performance of suppliers.
- Managing logistics scheduling and being in charge of the management and controlling of logistics flow from the removal, storage, to dispatch to the repair shop and the return of equipment.
- Managing customer requests and supplies. Addressing the different requests of customers and coordinating the supplies provided by them.
- Undergraduate Degree or bachelor Degree in International Trade, Supply Chain or Transport.
- 2 or 3 year experience in a similar position in a fast paced environment, ideally in the aeronautics sector.
- Versatile, proactive, autonomous, interpersonal skills, business acumen and customers’ oriented.
- Fluency in English is compulsory, a good command in Spanish is an asset.