We are looking for Project Manager Dismantling M/F, on a permanent contract basis in Tarbes (France).
The Project Manager supervises and coordinates all the human and technical interventions of the aeronautical dismantling projects in compliance with the cost and deadlines objectives.
Project Organisation & Coordination :
- Defining the necessary human and technical resources with team leaders.
- Coordinating means implemented with all stakeholders of the internal and external projects (supplies, equipment flow).
- Making sure the budget is respected in terms of supplying, costing and tooling.
- Implementing corrective actions to eliminate any deviation from the objectives.
- Guaranteeing procedures completion related to projects.
- Organizing and facilitating the project assessment report.
- Supervising the writing of work reports and participating in billings.
- Leading projects preparation’s meetings.
- Ensure the application of the Hygiene Security Environment of the company policy
Customers’ relationship :
- Developing a culture focusing on « Customer Support » and guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Writing, proposing and negotiating quotes related to additional work (manpower, material, equipment repairs, subcontracting) and proposing, if necessary, adjustments to the deadlines for carrying out the work.
- Managing customers’ disputes.
- Animating, directing and controlling teams’ work.
- Setting goals and encouraging people to reach them.
- Effectively transmitting information and instructions and promoting information feedback.
- Controlling that labor laws and collective agreements are enforced.
- University or Engineering degree in Aeronautics or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 year experience in a similar function.
- Experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance and management.
- Autonomous, adaptable, rigorous, organized, attention to detail, interpersonal skills.
- Abilities to analyze and synthesize.
- Proactivity, availability, initiative, decision-making, diplomacy, business acumen.
- Fluency in English (read and write at least) is essential.