in Aircraft Green Recycling
For each aircraft recycling project TARMAC Aerosave will enforce the following exclusive process
- Component removal as per Aircraft Maintenance Manual performed by qualified personnel.
- Daily online inventory with pictures of each removed component, data plate and removal tags.
- Component repair / recertification management.
- EASA / FAA Dual Release Form 1 capability for EASA registered aircraft.
- Individual packaging for each component with bubble wrap, antistatic bubble wrap and visible identification tags.
- Customized in-house treated wooden crates with ISPM norm treatment for packaging of all small and large components (control surfaces, landing gear, radome) avoiding extra handling of the components and ensuring maximum safety.
Component Storage and Shipment
- 25,000 sqm warehouse
for component storage at the heart of Europe.
- Full logistics management services
(inventory, picking, packing, handling, crating, shipping).
- Customs and shipment management
- No VAT or customs fees applicable.
- Process fully compliant with strict European legislation.
- Dedicated waterproof recycling areas in Tarbes and Teruel with water collection and treatment system.
- Wire-saw cutting process avoiding hot points and mixing of materials.
- Secure hardling process of cutted parts.
- Optimized sorting out of all materials.
- Traceability of removed parts.
- ISO 14001 and EN 9110 certified.
- 92% of the total weight of the aircraft is recovered.
- CFM56-3/-5A/-5B/-5C/7B capability
- Major module to piece parts dismantling
- Daily pieces parts tracking file with pictures uploaded to an online inventory
- Customized in-house treated wooden crates manufactured for specific packaging
- Customs and On-demand shipping management
- No VAT or customs fees due
220 aircraft recycled since 2007 and
75% of the A340s
recycled in the world
have been recycled by