TARMAC AEROSAVE is committed to conducting its business in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (27.04.2016), all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations and in line with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
DEFINITION OF KEYS TERMS
The following terms are used in this Data Protection Policy:
Web Site Administration is employees authorized for the Web Site management and acting on behalf of it; they organize and/or carry out the personal data processing, and determines the goals of the personal data processing , the composition of the personal data to be processed and actions (operations) performed with the personal data.
Personal Data is any information related directly or indirectly defined physical person (personal data subject).
Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a cumulative action (operation) carried out with or without automation facilities on personal data, including acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, adjustment (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, delivery, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the personal data.
Personal data confidentiality is a mandatory requirement to be met by the Web Site Administration prescribing preclude any intentional distribution of the data without consent of the personal data subject, or availability of any other legal foundation.
Web Site User (hereafter referred to as User) is a person having access to the web site via the Internet and using the web site for his/her purposes.
Cookies is a small data fragment sent by a web server, stored in the user's computer and forwarded by the web client or web browser to the web server in HTTP request at the attempt to open a page of the respective web site.
IP address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network arranged based on IP protocol.
TARMAC AEROSAVE is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- A. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- B. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- C. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- D. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- E. Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- F. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Any use of the web site by the User means agreement with this Data Protection Policy and the conditions of the User's personal data processing.
In case of disagreement with conditions of the Confidentiality Policy, the User must terminate any use of the web site.
The web site administration does not check the validity of the personal data provided by the User.
DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the website, you may need to provide us with several items of personal data, such as your first name and surname, in order to use the services available. TARMAC AEROSAVE collects the following data:
- Personal identification information : name, email, address, phone number, any data provided on the Curriculum Vitae etc.
- Company identification information : name, email, address, phone number etc.
HOW DO WE
COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data:
- When you send us a message, using the form in contact page to request information or send enquiries
- When you subscribe to our newsletter providing your address email
- When you apply for a position via our career page
- When you use or view our website via your browser's cookie
HOW WILL WE
USE YOUR DATA?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- To manage and respond to any request submitted through our website
- To manage subscriptions to Tarmac Aerosave’s newsletters
- To process your job application
HOW DO WE STORE
TARMAC AEROSAVE securely stores your data. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Your data are kept for no longer than necessary for processing:
TYPE OF REQUESTS
PERIOD OF STORAGE
Short requests for general information and enquiries
Your data is stored until an answer is provided to your request
Requests to subscribe to our newsletter
Your data is kept for the duration of your subscription to our newsletter. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
Your data is kept for the duration of our contractual relationship; if you are not selected, your data is kept for a maximum period of 1 year.
We offer you the possibility to apply for open positions via our career page. By using this form of digital application, your personal and application data are electronically collected for the processing of your application. We use the personal data you provide solely to process your application. Your personal data will only be forwarded or otherwise transferred to persons involved in our recruiting activities as part of the application process.
If an employment contract is concluded after the application process, we store your personal data in your personnel file for standard organizational and administrative purposes. This is naturally in compliance with further legal obligations.
Tarmac Aerosave uses social media such as YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. These social media platforms have their own policies. Tarmac Aerosave does not control the individual policies of any social media platforms. Please refer to each social media platform for their respective policies.
If you wish to receive our newsletter, we need a valid email address. No additional data is collected. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your e-mail address, as well as their use to send the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each e-mail received.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when this data is deleted.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
HOW DO WE
Our company uses cookie to improve your experience on our website and to understand how you use our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES
DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses an audience and statistic measurement cookies: these cookies allow us to analyze your web browsing on our website. For website analysis, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. Google Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyze the use of the website, such as cookies.
Captcha is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Human Apart. For the purpose of protection against misuse of our web forms as well as against spam we use the Google reCAPTCHA service as part of some forms on this website. By checking a manual entry, this service prevents automated software (so-called bots) from performing abusive activity on the site
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA
TARMAC AEROSAVE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to be informed – TARMAC AEROSAVE is committed to tell individuals what data is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties. This information must be communicated concisely and in plain language.
The right to access – You have the right to request TARMAC AEROSAVE for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TARMAC AEROSAVE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TARMAC AEROSAVE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TARMAC AEROSAVE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TARMAC AEROSAVE’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TARMAC AEROSAVE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling - There are strict rules about this kind of processing, and you are permitted to challenge and request a review of the processing if you believe the rules aren’t being followed.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at : email@example.com
Or write us at : TARMAC AEROSAVE – L’Aérodrome 65380 Azereix