Tarmac wants to incorporate an Aerospace Engineer (Teruel plant).
The tasks to be carried out and the processes in which you will be involved are as follows:
- Preparation, monitoring and control of the maintenance work requested by each client.
- Managing material and tooling needs.
- Handling of aeronautical technical documentation (AMM, IPC, TCM, SRM, SBs, ADs).
- Technical support to the Project Manager and clients.
- Technical support to production (TMAs).
- Management of the technical maintenance documentation, in accordance with the procedures requested by the client and internal procedures.
- Coordinate the work team together with the department manager.
Training required for the position:
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years
- Part 145 or Part M experience.
Other knowledge required:
- Part M, Part 145, Ewis, Fuel tank Safety knowledge.
- English B2
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.