We are looking for Aircraft Mechanics M/F, on a permanent contract basis for our 2 french locations: Tarbes & Toulouse.
The aircraft mechanic is in charge of carrying out maintenance operations in compliance with EASA/FAA Part 145.
The aircraft mechanic is specialized in aeronautical mechanical operations, he assists aircraft engineer in carrying out maintenance operations.
- Executing diverse aircraft operations in compliance with Part 145, customers’ specification and Maintenance and Aircraft preparation.
- Proceeding routine aircraft maintenance before and after flight, and heavy maintenance.
- Checking conditions and compliance of the aircraft parts after dismantling (mechanical electrical systems, hydraulics, equipment ...).
- Assisting aircraft engineer for the control of equipment components, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems during scheduled standard visits.
- Assisting aircraft engineer in order to conducting maintenance tests and failures search.
- Replacing defective items.
- You must have 10 year experience in maintenance on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft.
- You must have valid EASA part 66. B1 and/or B2 licensed with ratings and qualifications.
- Fluency in English (read and write at least) is essential.
- Interpersonal skills, proactivity, team spirit.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-paced environment.