TARMAC Aerosave, No. 1 in Europe in Aircraft Storage & No. 1 worldwide in Aircraft Recycling, is recruiting to strengthen its activity and growth.
We are looking for an aeronautical engineer in teruel(Spain)
The tasks to be carried out and the processes in which it will intervene will be:
- Technical support to the Project Manager.
- Preparation, monitoring and control of the work requested by each client
- Manage material and tooling needs.
- Management of technical maintenance documentation, in accordance with the procedures requested by the client.
- Coordinate the work team together with the manager of the department.
Training required by the position:
-Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years
- Experience in CAMO and / or 145 Other necessary knowledge:
- Knowledge Part M, Part 145, Ewis, Fuel tank Safety
- English B2
- Knowledge of other languages will be positively valued